Best Mario Badescu Products

Mario Badescu skincare has become one of the most popular brands recently, but are any of the products actually that good. For the reasonably high price are they really worth it? Here are 2 products I'd recommend for help towards clear skin from their brand.

Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea

Mario Badescu Facial Spray £9.50
 This spray brightens complexion with a cooling hydration. I use this after washing my face to give it a quick boost of moisture however you can also apply it to hair and neck. For me, this product has not necessarily gotten rid of any spots or imperfections but it has hydrated my skin thoroughly. For the amount of product you receive, the price for me is totally worth it, I have not nearly used up any (as you can see from the photo pictured left) and I have used it every night for 2 months so far.











Drying Lotion

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion £13.50
This drying lotion perfectly dries out existing and upcoming spots. To use, all you need is a cotton bud which is pushed straight in without shaking the actual product, then placed directly onto your spot. If you need more product for another spot make sure you don't use the same cotton bud due to cross contamination. I use it at night but you can also use during the day if wanted, but over the period of about 9 hours, the spot has slowly shrunk. If you are targeting a certain spot in particular you can wash of the dried cream and place another dab on top. This is therefore really good for teens and anyone suffering with spots who wants a quick fix! For the price, you get enough product to last you many uses, for me I just buy a new one every year for sanitary reasons. 


Comments

Popular Posts