Cheap Pamper Night Essentials

We all like to relax, but a pamper night can sometimes be very expensive. Although needed, the last thing we want is to break the bank so here I have 3 cheap pamper night necessities for you to try!


Face Masks

Face Masks - Superdrug 99p each
Face masks are essential for a relaxing night in but a lot of the time, they can be expensive and sometimes they don't even work. Here I have recommended a face mask brand priced at 99p! These are from Superdrug and there's nearly always a deal that's 3 masks for the price of 2. There is a range of masks to chose from that all target different things however in my honest opinion, not all masks actually make a difference to your skin on a one off use. You need to keep using it constantly at least once a week to overtime improve the look of your skin. As a weekly treat, the masks feel so luxurious on your skin and for the affordable price, work brilliantly.








Hair Masks

Pictured bottom - Garnier Hair Food £6.99
Pictured top - L'oreal Total Repair £6
A hair mask is one of the most important things to use, although honestly probably the most forgotten step. After heat products to tugging when brushing every day, your hair suffers and slowly drys out. Weak hair follicles lead to snapping which then may lead to hair to falling out. To therefore stop this, once a week I use a mask to rehydrate my hair top to bottom. Of course there's instructions as each mask is different but I love to leave the mask on for a minimum of an hour and depending, then wash it out and continue with my hair washing routine.











Nail varnish

OPI nail varnish - £11
Painting your nails can really boost your mood, after a relaxing bath one of the best things to do is treat your nails to a good polish. As well as painting, make sure to buff, clip, and shape your nails to really make sure they are nice and well kept. My favourite brand for a polish is OPI due to its amazing quality, however I will admit they are slightly pricy for a varnish which is why I also love Barry M. Their prices are usually around £3.99 and they have an amazing range of styles. When I use their polishes, they keep in perfect condition for days and don't chip which is perfect for someone who is on the go. As well as using a block colour I also love using a clear transparent shade, this makes your nails look naturally shiny, I used this for when I was at school as we weren't aloud a colour. 

Comments

  1. Wow! These are simple yet really great! I'd like to try the hairmask you recommended! But most likely I'll buy what's available in our location. For now, I'm just using a serum for hairfall. �� Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts