Things To Do When You're Bored

Due to the current situation, theres a lot of free time we didn't realise we were going to have. Although weird, this time can be used for doing all those things you never thought you were going to do. Here are 5 things you never thought to do!

1. Tidy your space. This does not only mean your room or house, this means everything you use on your usual daily routine including the car, your makeup brushes, mirrors.

2. Go through your perfumes. If your like me, you'll be looking at your collection now thinking "when did I hoard so many". But during this time, get rid of your old scents and bring in some new!

3. Do some exercises. Although you've probably skipped this part in the sense I was going to tell you to do it, I can tell you, you were right, START NOW! The time will never come if you don't just begin, so search a free workout on Youtube and grab some clothes and get going.

4. Use your phone to catch up with your family and friends. It's easy to just think we are all getting on well but the reality is, we are each going through different struggles. Remember to check up on people who you haven't spoke to, it will give you something to do and will also make their day.

5. Relax. At a time like this, there's so much pressure to be doing something everyday to benefit you. But remember you need to have time to chill, watch Netflix and get away from your stressful life surrounding you. Read my blog post on "Cheap Pamper Night Essentials" if you need some ideas. https://selfcarereviewsforyou.blogspot.com/2020/05/products-to-get-rid-of-spots.html?=1



Remember to follow my blog, I post new original content every 2 days!




Comments

  1. Great tips! Thanks for sharing. Now if I can just get motivated to DO them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I literally what thinking, "when did I hoard all these" and I read the same thing �� I think that's a clear enough sign I clean some things out. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts